Here at Neil Porter Associates we are continually striving to improve our customer experiences and enhance the ways in which they can use our Indigo software. Our integration with Haulage Exchange – a leading provider of managed freight services for the domestic road transport industry, is another step forward saving customers both time and…
iMobile 2 New for 2017
New for 2017 – We have been working hard adding features to our current iMobile module that will improve the overall driver management experience.
With the new release of iMobile 2 we are taking signature capture via smartphone technology to the next level.
- View Driver Plan – We have added a new function in the control screen where you can view all jobs each driver has assigned to them on one pop up window.
- Daily Checks and Vehicle Defects – We have now included a Daily Checks section. These checks are carried out as part of the overall maintenance which helps maintain driver and operator road safety standards.
- Icons appear that denote what the status of the job is on the driver’s PDA.
- Controllers can now change the order of the jobs around to aid efficient completion and group address areas. Once changed the driver automatically receives an update on the PDA.
- The ability to split sameday jobs has been added to allow completion of drops and deliveries in any order independently of each other.
- Messenger – Our 2-way driver messaging now works from within iMobile 2.
- Drivers can now assign discrepancy codes via the PDA, to highlight issues in real-time.
- Search for jobs by date – we have now added the ability for your driver to view jobs on specific dates to see what they have ahead of them.
- Amendments made to job details in indigo automatically get sent straight to the assigned driver’s PDA
- Improved POD photo capture to cope with higher resolution cameras. This allows your driver to leave parcels in a safe place when signature capture is not possible and return this photo to your controllers.
For more information on how iMobile 2 fits in and works with your company call us on 0844 840 3333 or email us at email@example.com
January 30, 2017